¡Interview Patrycja Walczak! :D

Heeeeeey sweeties!! Today is a very sweet interview because this interviewee is super sweetie!! ^-^

                            PATRYCJA WALCZAK

                       



                            Question = Mar
                            Answer = Patrycja

Did you ever wanted to have a blog?
Yes i was thinking about it but i decided its so much work to refresh it every day that instagram and facebook for now its enough ;)

What was the moment you think it started?
I dont know when it started acctually i think its arround a year when i decided i will keep doing modeling profesionally before I was really young I started with this when I was 13 :)) 

Any stories?
I have a lot of stories to tell about modeling because its amazing oportunity to travel and meet all different kinds of people :) for example in Japan I was shooting for a magazine and we were shooting in bikinis and swiming suit .. Everything ok but it was winter . So for me it was that cold that i couldnt help shaking and photographer asked me (he was wearing warm winter jacket with great long pants!) can you stop shaking? I cant focus camera? That was crazy we were on the yacht shooting it but pictures are great so it was worth it :) in this industrie its really common that we are shooting winter clothes on summer and summer clothes on winter because pictures needs time to get retouched. 

Who is yours benchmark or person ?
I dont have one person but for sure my parents are the best they were with me all the time and i want them to be proud of theirs daughter :) there are so many beautyfull models that i cant tell you one cause that wont be fair for the rest ;D 

I think I´m sweet, do you also like sweets? Whats your favourite? 
I loooove sweets!! I think my favourite one is shortbread on everything espacialy on the base than marmolade and than on top of it!! Its amazing 
My favourite place to eat its home my mum is baking amazing things she bake me minions cake for birthday! 



What is your best experience?
My best experience i dont know if you mean in personal life or modeling so the best feeling in modeling is when you see yourself on the bilboard and you can share this with your friends
In personal life, my best and soo emotional experience was were my boyfriend prupouse to me !! I was so happy im still amazingly happy it was like month ago so still fresh good vibes and ring is so perfect !!:) 

What is your favourite food, actor, movie, model and singer?
Food : dumplings we have them with almost everything they can be sweet they can be salty i like the most salty with meet inside 
Actor: i love Bradley Cooper for his acting but he is not Polish ;D from Poland I like Małgorzata Socha :) 
Movie: all of the disney movies! My favourite one is "Mulan" from polish movies I like couple dramas and comedy for example "chłopaki nie płaczą" its a movie which I think all in Poland watched :)
Model: like I said there is not one but
From Poland i would choose probably Magdalena Frąckowiak 
Singer: im listening to all kind of music depends on the day so i dont have a favourite polish artist 

What is your dream?
My dream is to have a perfect happy and helathy family I also alwayes wanted to swim with dolphins and I know one day this dream will come true :))

If there will be a clothes line how would you call it? 
I would call it ... Hmm... Just wear it or with my own name ;D

Would like to be a part of MBFWM?
That would be really cool thing to do  but I´m only 173cm so for some desingers im too short guess I can only come to see it which is nice to be a guest ;) 

This place is for you you can give me some advices and say something to your fans
Best advice is to be who you truly are never pretend to be someone else cause there is no sence to be unhappy! Take from life everything whats yours be happy and make other people happy :) thanks for all support to all my friends and family they made me who Im right now!