Interview to RadTeenages

¡Heeeeeey! I´m going to write an interview in english, but I hope that you understand it easily. 

Thanks to give me the opportunity to interview you :)

                               Question = Mar
                               Answer = RadTennages




When did you start with this? Why?                                       
I started instagram because I liked how I could do something and none of my friends knew so I just really liked how it was like another life 

You like instagram and blogger but, have you got more hobbies?                                                          
I also really enjoy playing tennis and going to the gym if you consider that a hobby and skiing - and I also really love make up what has inspired me to make a youtube account to post tutorials on in the near future. 


What has it been your best experience?                            
The best experience in my life has been being able to go skiing every year since 3 as I have such a passion for it - there's probably so many more but I can't think.

Have you thought about create a channel of youtube? 
Yes, I am in the process of making a youtube channel so that I can post tutorials on it and be a bit like 'makeupbymandy24' or 'Lauren Curtis'


What is your favourite actor, country, film, model, bogger and food?                                                                    
I'm not really into any actors right now.
So far my favourite country is Dominican Republic.
Probably Step Brothers or Bad Neighbours or Bridesmaids or Pitch Perfect (ahh I can't choose).
Cara Delevingne.
I don't really watch or read and bloggers. 


Have you met to famous people?                                            

I have met some but I can't remember any of their names (I don't think they were all amazingly big and popular). 

What famous people do you want? Why?                               

I would love to get to know Rihanna as I think she'd just be someone who's got a really fun personality and I think she'd just be so lovely and easy to talk to about things. 

Some famous people have push “like” your photos? Who?                                                                     
I don't think we've ever had a famous person like our pictures but it would be so nice if we did
             

Have you ever been in Spain? Do you like it?                         

I remember going to Spain when I was younger I think but I can't really remember much about the country but from pictures it looks AMAZING! 

What do you like to become in the future?                                                                                     
I would love to become a designer in the future who sells at all really big exclusive stores but I would also love to be a famous MUA that works for the stars - but if all that fails a Victoria's Secret model 

How have you got a lot of followers on instagram?      

Mostly it's just been from hard work and having a lot or patience and putting yourself out there by making friends with other accounts but not being pushy for a follow from them or shoutout - just having a nice natural conversation asking them how they are and like where they're from.

This is your space, say something to all your followers.        

I would just like to say to the followers thank you so much for always being supportive whenever one of us are down and always making us laugh. Also that if it wasn't for the followers we wouldn't have what we have today because they are the ones who've helped us achieve that.


THANKS A LOT!!